Goodreads asked Elizabeth Lennox:

What are you currently working on?

Elizabeth Lennox Last summer, I wrote a novella about Jemma and Damien Alfieri called “The Italian’s Passionate Return”. It was only intended to be a short story but as I finished the last chapter, the two kids in the story stuck with me. So I decided to write their stories, as well as the younger brothers that came after the marriage between Jemma and Damien. So I’m writing a five book series that, just last night, turned into a six book series because I was inspired to write about one of the other characters – a completely tangential person to the family but it is going to be very funny and sexy. So when you read about Dylan and Georgette and run into Charles, then the answer is yes, I am writing a story with Charles as the lead.
These stories will be released over the next several months, the first one coming out on September 19, 2014 and another each month through February.
Oh, and I’ve also started a series of sheik books! Goodness, I love writing those! So keep a look out for news on when they will be released! I think they’ll be out June, July and August.