Olivia
Olivia asked Jennifer A. Nielsen:

I love the Ascendance Trilogy a ton! It is definitely at the top of my favorite pile, and I was just wondering, do you think you The Mark of the Thief is just as good? Could you maybe give out a general idea of what to expect? Thank you so much! It's incredible that you take the time to answer our questions!

Jennifer A. Nielsen Well, Olivia, I'm pretty biased on Mark of the Thief, but I really love the book. It has some differences from The Ascendance Trilogy, but I'm still the writer, so it will definitely feel like one of my stories. Nic has some traits in common with Sage, but also some of his own.

One of my favorite things about this story is how the magic affects Nic. It's so powerful, and he doesn't entirely understand what it is or know how to control it. And I love how he tries to get out of trouble!

I hope you will try MARK OF THE THIEF, and that you will love it too!