Andrew
Andrew asked:

Appropriate for a mature 15-year-old reader? How much sexual content/violence is there?

To answer questions about Underworld, please sign up.
Jeff Absolutely appropriate. The sex is nothing major or graphic, and their is barely any violence throughout. I am not sure how many of the references a 15 year old will get, but I would let my niece read it and she just turned 16.
Lucas it's a very thematically mature book. it would be a struggle for any teen to read. i also read it as a teen, and found many of its historical references were difficult to work through. underworld's primary audience is definitely readers who lived through the second half of the 20th century.
Ρωξάνη Τόκου I wouldn't recommend it to a 15-year-old reader. Although it' s true that books contribute to our maturation progress, it takes a certain level of maturation in order to elaborate their content.
Image for Underworld