Eileen
Eileen asked:

Had hoped I would like the reviews. Many love this. I am just not into reading such SAD books. Maybe another book by this author will be my way to try his writings. are all his books SO sad?

To answer questions about From the Corner of His Eye, please sign up.
Jordan Lombard There's usually a happy ending though. But characters have to work hard to get it. My favorite of his is One Door Away From Heaven, which is not an easy read, but does have a happy ending.
Suze Most of his books are either sad or scary. The Stranger is kind of weird, but I don't remember it being sad though it's been a long time since I've read it. I just loved this book, even more than most of Mr. Koontz's other books.
Laura Blair Read The Taking or Servants of Twilight. :-)
Meran Every one of his I've read have some very sad elements. In fact, sometimes he gives you wonderful lead ins, just to make the event even sadder!
Maybe you shouldn't read his work?
Image for From the Corner of His Eye
by Dean Koontz (Goodreads Author)