Misaki
Misaki asked:

Does anyone know someone who has any of the qualities that Stargirl has?

To answer questions about Stargirl, please sign up.
Phoebe I do. Once, during a talent show, one girl was singing and she messed up, but a girl I know called out and said 'it's okay!' even when the audience was pretty quiet. I don't actually know if it was her, but I'm pretty sure, and she's usually very energetic.
Grace Well, I don't know anyone who is like Stargirl, but my friends and I are all like little pieces of her, combined, we could be her.
Rachel Me. I don't care what other people think about what I wear or how I act. I just concentrate on being myself and focus on school my friends, and what really matters.

****EDITED*******
Alma Q Someone does! Here they are. ;)
Lauren I am. A teacher who didn't even have me as a student, but had one of my locker neighbors who I had known for awhile, said something to her and she told me what the teacher said, "She is Stargirl" and I guess I am. And I had read the book and I instantly fell in love with Stargirl and wanted to do anything and everything to be just like her. I'm still trying, every day. It's harder than it looks though...
Madelyn MCclung I do not have manny (but I wish I did). I am independent and I am nice. But people's opinions effect how I think about myself, and I wish that they didn't. Also I do not have a pet rat.
Zoe when you say that star girl is some one who stands out from a crowd and be who she wants so yes i do :)
LeozGirl A classmate...many classmates, actually
Eesha i have to admit that Star Girl seems fictional and unreal and just couldn't be someone in the real world, which is sad to say thinkng about what our world has coem to. but if you think about a more realistic version, someone who is just unique, and happy, and nice i'm sure someone will come to your mind ;)
Ash Otterloo I pretty much sniffled through the whole book, including the "normal people" transformation, because it was so similar to my middle and high school experience. Yeah.
Isabel I was a younger stargirl in fith grade
Endia WHAT does "when stargirl cries, she does not cey tears, but light" mean ?
Madison C. Amiliea Bedellia
Image for Stargirl