Misaki
Misaki asked:

Does anyone know someone who has any of the qualities that Stargirl has?

To answer questions about Stargirl, please sign up.
Phoebe I do. Once, during a talent show, one girl was singing and she messed up, but a girl I know called out and said 'it's okay!' even when the audience was pretty quiet. I don't actually know if it was her, but I'm pretty sure, and she's usually very energetic.
Lauren I am. A teacher who didn't even have me as a student, but had one of my locker neighbors who I had known for awhile, said something to her and she told me what the teacher said, "She is Stargirl" and I guess I am. And I had read the book and I instantly fell in love with Stargirl and wanted to do anything and everything to be just like her. I'm still trying, every day. It's harder than it looks though...
Grace Well, I don't know anyone who is like Stargirl, but my friends and I are all like little pieces of her, combined, we could be her.
Madelyn MCclung I do not have manny (but I wish I did). I am independent and I am nice. But people's opinions effect how I think about myself, and I wish that they didn't. Also I do not have a pet rat.
Alma Q Someone does! Here they are. ;)
Samantha Yes! One of my best friends in high school was always so positive and bubbly, we were sometimes embarrassed being around her. She was always cheering for everyone, and screaming really loudly, laughing too loud at jokes, and just being super nice and, like I said, positive. She is now the director of the Red Cross, so, yeah, her enthusiasm and empathy for people really paid off! :)
Zoe when you say that star girl is some one who stands out from a crowd and be who she wants so yes i do :)
Calyn.Wellsuek12.Org Of course we did other things too. We walked. We talked. We rode bikes.
Though I had my driver's license, I bought a cheap secondhand bicycle so
I could ride with her. Sometimes she led the way, sometimes I did. Whenever
we could, we rode side by side.

She was bendable light: she shone around every corner of my day.

She taught me to revel. She taught me to wonder. She taught me to laugh.
My sense of humor had always measured up to everyone else's; but timid
introverted me, I showed it sparingly: I was a smiler. In her presence I
threw back my head and laughed out loud for the first time in my life” what page is this on?
LeozGirl A classmate...many classmates, actually
Eesha i have to admit that Star Girl seems fictional and unreal and just couldn't be someone in the real world, which is sad to say thinkng about what our world has coem to. but if you think about a more realistic version, someone who is just unique, and happy, and nice i'm sure someone will come to your mind ;)
Ash Otterloo I pretty much sniffled through the whole book, including the "normal people" transformation, because it was so similar to my middle and high school experience. Yeah.
Isabel I was a younger stargirl in fith grade
Endia WHAT does "when stargirl cries, she does not cey tears, but light" mean ?
Image for Stargirl