Anne Charming
Anne Charming asked:

For the people who are criticizing the book. Did you guys even read past chapter 5 or whatever after Grandma dies? You guys are complaining she had it good. That only is in the first part of the story. Re-read and go past the point where Grandma dies.

Emelyn Way Dudes and dudettes obviously missed the part where her dad refuses to show her mom's photos and her siblings calling her bad luck. Even that was before the death!
Nate Yes, but people can have a different opinion, and that's okay.
Sophia Lu I did read past Chaper five. Plus I'm not even complaining she had it good. And I did go past the point where her grandma dies
Yolanda I think a lot of them haven't ever come in contact with an abusive family before. Also, they all seem to disregard the fact that the stepmum controlled the flow of cash to Adeline's yehyeh - sociopath / abuser much! And by the way this is against Confucianism
Image for Chinese Cinderella