Josiane Ochman

Thought I heard on CBC that it was going to be a film, definitely want to read the book first. Never did catch the mini series, read it was an embarrassing mess.

Candace Dempsey Yes, there was a movie called "Amanda Knox: Murder On Trial in Italy. It never was a mini-series, but I agree that would have been a mess. :)

I hope you'll read Murder In Italy, now in its third printing. It is an award-winning book about the many trials of Amanda Knox, by an Italian-American author and journalist who went to court and reported on the case for 8 years. I've been on CNN, MSNBC, CBC, BBC and many other TV and radio outlets talking about the case. Amanda was acquitted of the murder in 2015.
Image for Murder in Italy
by Candace Dempsey (Goodreads Author)