Rick said that someone will die in the blood of olympus thats important :( who though who?!?!

To answer questions about The Blood of Olympus, please sign up.
Maddy I have a pretty good reason to think that Nico will die. He is miserable and dark and gloomy. If Nico dies during his mission, the statue won't get back to camp and the 7 will likely lose. So, I think that Nico, Reyna, and Hedge will get ambushed or something and Nico uses the last of his energy to get them to camp. Even though it's pretty obvious that Jason is the liability and I kinda want him to die, Rick knows that and won't kill a character who's death we already anticipated. Unless Jason and Piper die together, a lover's death, then ehh. I don't know. I'm soooo excited for this book to come out!
Ranee Babu Two people are going to die, lot of people think it might be Reyna and nico, or frank and hazel, but I don't think any of the seven might die. Lot of people want Octavian to die, and I have to agree with them on that one.
Image for The Blood of Olympus
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)