Judy Bachrach
Judy Bachrach asked:

Do you think I should have added Eastern death experiences -- or death travels as I call them in "Glimpsing Heaven"? Meaning the death recollections of Japanese, Nepalese, and Indian experiencers? I am planning on making these death travels the subject of my next book, but perhaps I should have included those in Glimpsing Heaven?

Laura I think it would have been interesting to include a couple of them to show that background and culture don't necessarily have an effect on what you experience during a death travel. However, that being said, if you have enough stories to make another book, including more than just a couple of them in "Glimpsing Heaven" may have made it a little too long or tedious to get through. As it currently is, it is a good succinct summary of different experiences to give you an idea of what people experience without getting repetitive.
Jeff I think some of the experiences you mentioned in the book already sounded eastern or perhaps New Age would be a better description. Like it doesn't matter what God you believe in since it is all good when we die anyway.
Image for Glimpsing Heaven
by Judy Bachrach (Goodreads Author)