Maddie
Maddie asked:

will i like this book? what else is it about? is it romantic? the emotions?

To answer questions about Paper Towns, please sign up.
Merve I personally loved loved loved it! It is up to you to decide if it is romantic or not because it is not a romance book but the whole story is based on Q's love for Margo so I find it a little romantic when I think about all the things he does for her. This book really made me think more deeply about a lot of things. I laughed, I cried. It is one of my favourite books and you probably won't regret reading it! :)
Mia It is definitely romantic but its not so much of a love story like The Fault in our Stars was. It still has the concept of love and a boy loving the popular girl etc. It is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I definitely recommend it. 5 stars all the way.
Sleeping Waiting i think its the best book i have ever read , you can really relate to the characters and you will find yourself thinking what margo's clues meant throughout the story , and finally u will just be amazed by john green's mind
Image for Paper Towns
by John Green (Goodreads Author)