Beckie Hastings

It's like Watchmen except everyone's shallow and boring. I picked it up from the library and thought that maybe I'd picked up a YA book by accident. I guess not. If you're into unimaginative superheroes who act like annoying emo kids, read... about 100 other books first. After you've finished those, if you still haven't developed an appreciation for depth of character, try this one.

To answer questions about Soon I Will Be Invincible, please sign up.
Serena This isn't a question, yet is in the question section. You might want to put this in your review instead.
Randal Can I please have reasons not to read this book for 200 Alex?
Seth Super late reply but it also read like this guy hadn't read a comic book in decades and yet decided he knew all about them and would introduce all these "gritty and realistic" elements that no one had seen in comics before...except we have, many times.
Image for Soon I Will Be Invincible
by Austin Grossman (Goodreads Author)