Evelyn Macdonald

IS THE BOOK THE SAME AS HIS MOVIE

Janet http://bibleprophecytalk.com/bpt-bloo...

Inaccurate and filled with propaganda. It is another instance where the facts have been selectively chosen to deceive the reader and movie viewing at large. Read the review above and get the real facts before wasting your money on this book or to see a film where a few old men do nothing but ... talk and talk and talk and talk to solicit your sympathy for a regime that committing murder and genocide against the Palestinian people.

The have the audacity to say that if you do not support Israel, you will be cursed! I am part Jewish, was married to an Israeli, loved my time there and the people I met ... but that does not mean I will support distortions and murderers. It is always the leaders who are the criminals, using the military to do horrible things in the name of God..

If any of you remember the 70s and the "Late Great Planet Eartth", this is another era where a bunch of Christians are doing their Dooms Days fear tactics ... exactly the same way, to make money! Good Christians with common sense will not buy into this falsehood and distortion.
Image for Four Blood Moons