Goel Vivek
Goel Vivek asked:

Hello Great Reader, my doubt is whether Chetan Bhagat has penned anything different in this book compared to his other works (as no new thing to learn there, just looking and getting into gals... and that ol) or does it have something above that concerning India and its current problems (hoping so).

Rajat well he does........if u read properly u would notice the points he raises ...............!
Anubha seriously...chetan bhagat writes same stories..dont know why people like him so much..with his senseless stories..
VVivacious Not At All...
If you have read one of his books you have read all.
Satabdi Bhattacharya I think Chetan Bhagat is an overhyped author.
Ashwin I DISAGREE WITH OTHER PEOPLE.
IF YOU WANT TO READ ABOUT HIS OPINIONS AND CONCERNS FOR INDIA PLEASE READ 'WHAT YOUNG INDIA WANTS'.
ITS A COLLECTION OF ESSAYS ON A VARIETY OF PROBLEMS PLAGUING INDIA.
Ashish im sick with his writings now . Minimum of 2 chapters of sexual encounter minutely explained . Seems more for target audience who read books during train travel and like masala. Anyways end of the day sales matters for the author .
Angana I agree !!! its always girls !!!
Image for Revolution 2020