The wait for this book is eternal, anyone have any idea when its coming out?

To answer questions about Transcendent, please sign up.
Alison♊⚜️✨(semi-hiatus) I sent the author an email today (13th May 2017) and this is what i got:

The 4th book is done. Unfortunately it had to be pulled from the schedule when my mother became ill. She was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and I had to focus on caring for her. Now that things have settled (she's doing great!!!) I'm trying to get an update on its release. There are so many moving parts in the publishing industry, so many I's to dot and T's to cross, but the publisher DOES still want to release it. I believe there's a few things that still need to happen before we can move forward, and it will need to be fit into their release schedule (which is usually set a year or more in advance) but it WILL come out. If for any reason they did decide not to move forward with it, no worries as I would totally self pub it. I couldn't stand the idea of leaving poor Dez and Kale hanging ;) If you have twitter, that's the best place to keep updated as I'll shout it from the rooftops there as soon as I hear!

Huge thank you for hanging in there with me!! I know how sucky it can be to wait for the books you love to release. <3

Thanks!
Jus Accardo
Starrisa OHMYGOD DID ANYONE SEE JUS ACCARDO'S WEBSITE SHE SAID IT'S COMING OUT NEXT YEAR!!!!

I'm not too sure, sorry but it's 2017 and it's still not out. Yet. :( I'm gonna cry if she makes us wait for another year or something. I. Need. Book. 4. Now. !!!! Denazen series is like one of my absolutely fav series because
1)DEZ DEZ DEZ DEZ DEZ. Has there been a wittier and more sarcastic and funny and relatable character? Nope.
2)Before Kale and After Kale(The before version is hilarious and sweet, the After is a bit more dark but i like the possessive edge and what he told Jade! Bonus points for Kale!)
3)Ginger is a crazy weirdo thingy(I <3 how everyone's so scared of her...CANE when they have like superpowers and stuff xDD)
4)Gosh so many more!! There's still the Dez's mom and Alex vs kale showdown thing and all...i'm gonna cry when this series ends :'(
RJ It's coming out next year! It could be early next year or she could make us wait a whole year again...
Image for Transcendent
by Jus Accardo (Goodreads Author)