Alba Endicott
Alba Endicott asked:

Is it available in Spanish?

To answer questions about Ficciones, please sign up.
ScienceFictionBookclub No it's not. It was translated into English by Borges himself, who supervised the destruction of the only copies of the original Spanish manuscripts. In typical Borges style he declared the translations "superior and more complete".
Trueno Chocolate Everything Borges has writen is in spanish, his native lenguage is spanish so he wrote everything first in spanish. I´m from Argentina and I have the book, so it's not true that it's been destroy.
Kimberly If you are asking to verify if there is a Spanish version of "El Sur" available to read, yes there is as it was originally written in Spanish and later translated into English.

There are various ways to get the story in Spanish:
1- buy a physical copy through a physical store (ex. Barnes and Noble).
2 - buy a digital copy through an electronic store/database (iTunes, Amazon, Google Play Books).
3 - borrow from your local library (physical copy or digital)
4 - obtaining the story by searching for the title of the story and the author with the the word "PDF".
Example -> " Don Quijote de La Mancha Miguel de Cervantes PDF "
Disclaimer! This should only be used for works that are considered public domain, doing this otherwise with other stories that are not public domain would be considered illegal due to copyright.

If you have any questions locating a copy of this book, please feel free to message me, as I've had to find these stories/books too for my classes.

[I'm a Spanish Major in CA]
Fëde It's from an argentinian author so... yes.
Alba Endicott I am sorry. I must not have understood the role of Goodreads. I thought there was a chance that I could get Ficciones in Spanish, as I prefer to read books in my native language, if it is available. Literary works in Spanish are not always easy to come by.
Image for Ficciones