Brittany Hurt
Brittany Hurt asked:

Was this a good book? What insight does it provide to its readers?

Amaka Great book, sublime read! I loved it and will recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Donna Book was great. It is honest, insightful, heartfelt, funny with sound and practical advice. I think all of the advice is perfect.
Judy Webb Amazing, profound, witty - best self-help, advice book I've read and I've read many in my sixty-eight years.
Nan There were some definite pearls of wisdom but consistent with the current trends, there is too much profanity. It drags down the narrative.
Arthur I was initially sceptical but loved it! I tried to extract some of the semantic lessons here:

https://whywhathow.xyz/book-crunch-ti...

That said, the best part of Cheryl's work is her writing and the letters to which she replies themselves so it's no substitute for reading the original!
Image for Tiny Beautiful Things
by Cheryl Strayed (Goodreads Author)