Carole M
Carole M asked:

Any thoughts on how I get this as an ebook? Can't believe I can't find it on Amazon which is where I got the first and second one. What's up with that? Where can I get this book, any ideas? I hate to start the second one and not be able to get this one anywhere. I almost thought about skipping the second so I could go right to more of Evan and Matt but I am sure they are written in order for a reason.

To answer questions about Duty & Devotion, please sign up.
Tere Michaels I'm sorry Carole - I didn't see this!

Duty & Devotion is being rereleased via Dreamspinner Press in January. It will be available via e-book and in trade paperback. :)

All the books are being rereleased by DSP - F&F in October, L&L in November, D&D in January, Cherish (and a new novella, Blessed) in February and the final book in the series in May 2015.

:)
Image for Duty & Devotion
by Tere Michaels (Goodreads Author)