Goodreads asked M. Scott Snelten:

M. Scott Snelten All of my life, I've had a vivid imagination. As soon as I listen to inspiring music, my imagination flares, and my emotions rise often to the point of tears. Because of that, I haven't experienced writer's block, although I am sympathetic that some writers do experience it.

If I do get stumped (as I did with many sections of my novel, Trial By Fire) I have this belief system that the answer is out there -- and it will find me.

When I began writing Trial By Fire, I simply told myself that I was the one to tell this story. I had faith that it would work out.

So, if one day I am stumped by writer's block, I will hand it over in faith -- and what for the answer.