Jane St.John
Jane St.John asked:

I was surprised by the ending of "30 Pieces of Silver." Does anyone in the Goodreads community think it was a good ending? I thought it was.

To answer questions about 30 Pieces of Silver, please sign up.
Vicki I enjoyed it. I know it is fiction, but it is very exciting and action packed!
A.M. Johnson I thought it was a great ending..I so loved this book...Carolyn Mcray is one of my fave authors....
Gail I thought it was ridiculous. There was no explanation about the resurrection of Christ. How was that pulled off with everybody dead?
Dianne Evans brammer I loved the book, the interaction between the characters and the twists and turns. Also the historical aspect. The twist at the ending was surprising, it did worry me a little though from a Biblical aspect.
Image for 30 Pieces of Silver
by Carolyn McCray (Goodreads Author)