Kryzzle Bori
Kryzzle Bori asked:

can you recommend other books that will make me laugh as hard as i did when i was reading wallbanger? been searching hi and low in goodreads but i cannot simply find something :(

To answer questions about Wallbanger, please sign up.
Peggy i know others said already, but its so trure- Tangled by Emma Chase
Bianca Try reading the Deal. I thought it was as funny as this.
Aileen De Los Santos the neighbor from hell series by RL matthewson
seduction and snacks series tara sivec
Olivia Rodrigez seduction and snacks soo funny
Tera best authors I've read that fit under this category: raunchy/r-rated romantic comedy:

-Alice Clayton
-Christina Lauren
-Cora Carmack
-Emma Chase

I've read and re-read all of their books- easy, fun, sexy and romantic reads!

NordicTurtle The Hating Game by Sally Thorne is really funny and romantic.
Viktoria Johansen Read the Rock Chick series, they are hilarious!
Summer Burgess Read devious minds. It's so funny I was laughing so much. Read stepbrother dearest I have recommended it too a lot of people and it was all positive. It's sooo funny I about wet myself. It's gets more sexual to the end there is loads of flirting and sexual tension. Same fir the other book. Defo read.
CJ I can't believe no one has suggested Breaking Even by C. m. Owens yet. This is by far the funniest book I have ever read. If Wallbanger is a 5 then Breaking Even is a 6. Cute romance too.
Taylor Jade Abbie glines series of sea breeze is utterly perfect and lawyers in love by n.m sidler :))
Linda I'm having the same trouble :-( some of the serie below are good not great like cocktail series. Friend-zoned serie by bella aurora that was really funny. Another great series I thought that was funny is stage dive by kylie Scott. Sinners on tour by Olivia cunning (that series is very saucy too). A few people have said tangled, I wasn't a fan really but I think it's the way it's written too though as like he's talking to you but.
Martha All of Emma Chase's books they are hilarious. I have loved every single one.
Jen Callard Battersea Parker. Crude & very funny
Phill I haven't read this one yet - but I'm going to as I have read the Stage Dive series by Kylie Scott - and the second book "Play" was laugh out loud funny as well as hot. I've listened to it multiple times. Scott also has a second series that is good (Dive Bar) but not nothing has measured up to "Play"'s humor for me yet. I hope this one will! Check it out.

I also like Darynda Jones' Grave/Charley Davidson series - it's a paranormal, hot, funny, original 13 book series - soon to be ending with the release of #13.
Nanette Dictatorship of the Dress by Jessica Topper was similar--lots of sexual tension, snappy dialogue, funny situations.
Kerri Author Mimi Strong - Stardust Series, Her teddy Bear Series and she has others too.
Author Helena Hunting - Principle
Anything from Emma Chase and of course read all of Alice Clayton's series too..
Victoria Michaels - Boycotts & Barflies is pretty funny too.
Dana You will love the Unidentified Redhead Series by Alice Clayton. The series is both sexy and funny, just like Wallbanger.
June Longland YES!8want to read it
Remi Any Jimmy Tudeski book. Very rude, very funny
Stacy Try Max Monroe. They are hilarious!
Rebekah Anything by Jennifer Crusie, this one is my favorite: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
Jauranna This series is older, but I remember they all had me laughing, especially #3. https://www.goodreads.com/series/4298...
Me'dina Definitely read Neighbor from Hell
Cb Try anything by R. S. Grey. In particular, The Allure of Julian Lefray
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Camp Jameson by Wendy Lee Thomas. It is a story about a summer sex camp, very original story and had me laughing out loud in parts. It is a worthy read :)
Damini K Read Tangled by Emma Chase you will love it. :) It's hilarious and romantic.
Francesca Mi vida es un desastre by Lily Del Pilar
Kryzzle Bori i've read the chocolate lovers series by tara... not much of a fan of sophie kinsella but ill try them as well.. :P tangled tied etc. i've read... not much of her other books tho' thanks for the answers
Kenna As Mariia below suggested, I strongly suggest Sophie Kinsella, The Domestic Goddess, Shopaholic series, etc are all very good & hilarious :)
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover tangled series by emma chase and chocolate lovers series by tara sivec. both had me in tears
Image for Wallbanger
by Alice Clayton (Goodreads Author)