Aszarka
Aszarka asked:

I have read it, and loved the read.

To answer questions about Orphan Train, please sign up.
Jessie Me too, the book is amazing and I have read it multiple times, and would love to read it again!
Dalal I have read this book and recommend it very informative
Linda LOVE this book! Taught me things about American History I didn't learn in school! Very entertaining, informative, emotional.
Anthony Stocchi I read it, enjoyed it, and highly recommend it.
Feef Johnson I loved this book and had no idea all of this had gone on. Would love more books as this one.
Deb M. I loved this book. I usually do not like books that jump from era to era, but for this book it was perfect. Every book I have read about the orphan trains highlighted the terrible circumstances for many of the children brought by train to the midwest. By jumping between Vivian and Molly, the two main characters, we can see the horrible circumstances for some children in today's welfare system.
Lynne Jenkinson I am reading it also and I am more than half way through it ?
Image for Orphan Train
by Christina Baker Kline (Goodreads Author)