Carina Rascher
Carina Rascher asked Judy Bachrach:

Why are experiences of these travelers between the earthly and the spiritual world not more accepted in our western society? There are several other books about life after death. I recently read "Proof of Heaven" by Dr.Eben Alexander. Are you familiar with his work?

Judy Bachrach Yes, I have read Dr. Alexander and know him. But to answer your first question: Death travelers, as I call them in my book, "Glimpsing Heaven," are a lonely group. This is because most people who are resuscitated through CPR or other means, remember nothing about their time among the dead. We do not know why that is. Dr Sam Parnia, an emergency room physician, has hypothesized that perhaps it is because of swelling within the brain as a result of trauma, which might impair memory.
So those who do remember their travels on their return to life are discounted or considered mentally unbalanced. Modern western society demands proof -- and those who return from the dead with memories of fascinating adventures simply have no proof, no physical proof that can assuage the scoffers.