Kathleen Bruce
Kathleen Bruce asked Yasmine Galenorn:

Hi I just started your books I just got bought night myst, I first saw one of the otherworld books in my local library but they only had 8 onwards :-( does it matter if I read indigo court before otherworld or are they related series wise?

Yasmine Galenorn The Indigo Court and Otherworld are not related--they are not in the same altaverse, and neither series crosses over. The Fly By Night series IS a spinoff of Otherworld (just finishing the first book now) but you will not have to read OW to read FBN--they involve different characters and a different story arc/plot line. And the Whisper Hollow Series, which I'm about to begin, isn't related to any of the other series, either.
Yasmine Galenorn