Are the sex scenes graphic?

To answer questions about Sex & Violence, please sign up.
S They're essentially nonexistent. There's just a random sentence here and there, and that's in flashback or casual discussion with another person. Whatever you think this book is, I can tell by your question you're probably wrong. It's ok -- it isn't what I thought it would be either. By the title, I was actually expecting a lot more content of the title subjects, but there was hardly any. Just a couple of random incidents, and then an entire book about going to therapy, writing letters, getting over PTSD and making new friends.
Eden Grey Yes! They are quite detailed, actually.
Carrie There aren't a lot of sex scenes, actually. Also, it depends on what "graphic" means, I suppose.

And if you're looking for traditional romance, there's not much of that, either. Sex and violence are often topics of conversation in the story.

Image for Sex & Violence
by Carrie Mesrobian (Goodreads Author)