Faby Rodriguez

Would you say (without spoilers) that this books has "a mystery"? I am trying to fit it in my book bingo and it seems the only space I would be able to place it. Also the mystery if there's such, needs to be resolved on the same book. Thanks!

To answer questions about The Night Circus, please sign up.
Michael The mysteries are small ones (who is my opponent? how did he do that magic trick?) but instead, I'd loosely characterize this as merely a drama, hidden with romances and coming of age tales as red herrings along the way. Sorry, don't think it works for the bingo square.
Kenzi Staley It's not so a mystery book as a magic book in which you fall in love with a beautiful circus that has real magic, comes out of no where and is only open at night. I don't think you can put this book in just one genre.
Image for The Night Circus