I heard that this book is Excatly like reading the 1st book (beautiful diaster ) all over again but from Travis's point of view and that this book isn't as good . Is that true ?

To answer questions about Walking Disaster, please sign up.
J Rulzz Yep, it is the same story with the same conclusion, but the story is not dragged off and explained again from the beautiful disaster book, its more like written about what Travis was doing in Abby's absence. Personally I enjoyed this book, It was really amazing. I thought it would be the same as some random book in my to-read list. But damn. This book was beyond measure amazing, and worth a re-read. Honestly, this entire series is worth a re-read.
Dajana I've read a ''Beautiful Disaster'' few days ago (one kind woman recommended me) and I think it's a great story of 2 young people dealing with their demons, and how it affect both of them, their lives, and their love.
I got pissed so many times because of Abbies behaviour (stupid girl), but it still gives me hope that there is a boy somewhere who'll see your beauty like no one else does, and who will give everything and do anything to prove you his love, his commitment.
Now I'm reading ''Walking disaster'' because I wanna see it from his perspective, and I'm really excited to see how guys think :)))
Marie Long Yes, reviewers have said it's the same story as BD. I have NOT read BD, because I did not want to read from the female POV, so I read WD instead, and found it enjoyable.
LovelyLatina88 HELL YES. It is a complete COPY and PASTE of the first book. Literally word for word, with the exception of Travis' occasional insight. I didn't even finish it, it was that annoying.
Kittytracks Although, this book is the exact story, it was good. I enjoyed the story for Travis' point of view. Men and women's response and it can prolong destiny.
Pinkkitten83 I agree, it's way funnier and he just adores her so much. Like everything Abby does is heaven to him. You be the judge. We all have different taste in books, so you might like it, maybe not, your judgment. :)
Carolyne Walking Disaster is literally the exact same book with the exception of a few scenes where Abby isn't around and would have been doing her own thing in the Beautiful Disaster story line. There's a few insights we get from Travis in this story, but yes, it's the same, just a different POV.
Image for Walking Disaster
by Jamie McGuire (Goodreads Author)