Amanda
Amanda asked:

Hi! I won this book in a giveaway. Will I enjoy it/understand it if I haven't read any of the Wolves of Mercy Falls books? Is reading the other books really necessary? Thanks for your help! :)

To answer questions about Sinner, please sign up.
Lena Zimmermann You do not need to, even it might be beneficial. I read it as a standalone and that did not take away from the greatness.
SprinkleSomeSunshine Your Day Today❤ YES. please do so because if you don't, this one won't make much sense. :) happy reading, and i hope you come to love the characters. my favorite is sam. ♥
Charlie Yes it would be very good to read the other books. Otherwise it would not make sense.
Betsy Ponce Yep, you do need to read them first. Specially the second and third book ;) though, for understanding those you need to read the first... so yes... you do NEED to read them all :)
Amanda Mae OMG YOU WON THIS SO JEALOUS!! I would read Wolves of Mercy Falls first, you won't regret it bb!
Image for Sinner
by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads Author)