Evan
Evan asked:

Is it good I might read it should I ?

To answer questions about The Son of Neptune, please sign up.
Explodinghotdog5 its great, but if you havent read the first series you wont know anything about whats happening. but if you have, you might find it more enjoyable. i knew most of the stuff since i read book 1 and 2, and was starting book 3.
Andrea It's pretty good, but I must say that the beginning is slightly boring, but I warn you, dont shut the book! It just becomes more interesting every chapter!
Mehvish I feel like the beginning is a bit slow and more boring than the rest but it is really good! I mean its not a boring book but compared to the rest of the books in the series its a bit boring. I do recommend it. I think all the fans will love it if they haven't already read it.
Mrs.yolo I'm in the middle and so far the book is really amazing
Ranee Babu This series is amazing.
Joshita The book is awesome.
Micah its pretty good.
Image for The Son of Neptune
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)