Dixie-Lee Campbell

I read the ebook preview available at my library... the first 4 chapters....I want to purchase this book . I loved the first 4 chapters. I am on a waiting list at the library... but don't think I can wait that long. Though I do have a slew of want to read books on my list. Was wondering what anyone else felt about for those who have read !

Trish This was my first time reading Lori Wilde and I was not disappointed. I have only read the first in this anthology. There are two stories. The first one is great--romantic with a super, sexy, Alaskan man who made my toes curled. Some was predictable, yes---but I was charmed all the same. And I will definitely read more from this author.
Image for To Alaska, With Love
by Lori Wilde (Goodreads Author)