Abbie Deans
Abbie Deans asked:

Hi, i am new. I just joined today. Can someone tell me who the actor is who play's as Caleb Becker :)?

To answer questions about Leaving Paradise, please sign up.
Jen Lynn o..0? This is a place to find books! If there was an actor to play Caleb I would try to find a cute tough 'wrestle player' looking- overprotective brother dude that wants to do good but bad things seem to find him no matter what everywhere he goes type of dude. Very sweet and overprotective for those of who he cares about. Sometimes taking the blame and guilt on himself just to make sure the ones he loves are okay. And yet at the end of the day he's heartbroken and sad and frustrated. Good luck! I'd love a short story if your talking about making one about Caleb? o.0 If so that'd be great!
Image for Leaving Paradise
by Simone Elkeles (Goodreads Author)