Leonard Joseph Becker III

This novel was spectacular. It blew me away with its beautiful story telling, and real world problems.

To answer questions about Hero, please sign up.
Anja I'm in the middle of it right now and it truly is, like you said, spectaculair. The fic has made me cry already. And like the other commenter I feel so sad reading the author biography on this website and reading he's gone and probably self-induced too... But I'll try to forget that and enjoy what he's given us. There were/are plans to make this story into a movie or tv-series by the way; that would be awesome!
George Strikes me the real-word problems were worse than in the real world. I mean, you needn't tell a gay guy like me that discrimination exists. But here it was even farther over the top than it's been in this country in modern times.
Ashley Hermann You 3 talked me into buying & reading it. I found it on the for sale shelf at library.
Serena :) I'm glad you enjoyed too but I am sad that Perry Moore died so there will be no more of his writing for us in the future.
Image for Hero