Sandra
Sandra asked:

Le daría otra oportunidad si Oliver concluye esta saga como debe ser en un cuarto libro. Sólo por ese final me malogra toda la saga, a pesar de que el contexto es buenísimo.

To answer questions about Requiem, please sign up.
Tania Please not a 4th book...
The whole idea was interesting but the development of the story was very poor. I don't think adding a book would do any better.
Although the message is very clear, the author can´t explain how the society he depict reach that level of depreciation of feelings. Also, he can't fully explain how a society turn so indifferent.
I do understand why the author decided to put Lena in the position of not being able of choosing, we as human being act like that these days. But that is not excuse for not making any choice at all... it left a very bad taste in my mouth that she can´t take a decision .
Another thing that is completely out of logic is that Lauren uses a metaphor of the book of shhh to explain what Alex did. (The story of Solomon) I mean, Lauren decides to use a story of the Delirya free era for explaining what -full of love Alex - is doing for Lena?
I did not quite understand the sacrifice that Joseph had to do for Magdalene... that another story i didn't comprehend... again the author uses this story for explaining what Anabel did for Lena... that sounds contradictory to me.
Lorenis JRS This is my favorite book of the trilogy!
And if you didn't like the ending, then you didn't understand what the book is about. We don't need to know what's going to happen next, that's life. The important thing here is to let down our walls as individuals, knowing that maybe sometimes we might fall, but also that there's a chance that we can fly. To take a leap of faith instead of hiding behind our fears. Fear, will only make us prisoners, but there's a promise of freedom when we believe.
Image for Requiem
by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads Author)