Jeffrey Roberts
Jeffrey Roberts asked Cricket Rohman:

Hi Cricket! Nice to know you! I live here in Tucson, as well, and I have been trying to find local writers groups, but to no avail. They exist online, but when I've tried to contact them, no one has ever responded.

Cricket Rohman Hi Jeffrey, I belong to the Saguaro Romance Writers group and am looking to a mystery writers group now since my writing is leaning more in that direction now. I found the groups by looking into the national group and they led me to the local chapter. As far a true writing group that actually works on writing and helping each other, I haven't found any of those either. I have to admit I haven't tried very hard. Just don't have the time. Good luck to you. What do you write?