Aqilah
Aqilah asked:

I really want to read this book but since it's coming out late, does anyone know of a novel similar to this story line?

To answer questions about Wrong Girl, please sign up.
Lauren Crossley Hello, thanks so much for your interest with regards to my book. I am currently uploading the first few chapters on Wattpad if you would like to read more of my book on there ahead of it's release date on Amazon. I have also uploaded several excerpts of 'Wrong Girl' under my blog on Goodreads so feel free to provide me with your thoughts & feedback :-) there is a book that I downloaded several months ago with a similar plotline, a girl falling in love with her sister's fiancé and later on today I will find out the title and the author for you to read.

Thanks again, Lauren x
Image for Wrong Girl
by Lauren Crossley (Goodreads Author)