Ellen
Ellen asked J.J. Murphy:

Hi J.J., Just finished A Friendly Game of Murder and loved it. I tried to find Agata Stanford & The Broadway Murders at my library. No go. The librarian fund it on a world wide search. there are only about 5 world wide. I also requested, which she did find world wide, chasing the Devil. I hope they are almost as much fun as your series.

J.J. Murphy Hi Ellen, So glad that you love A Friendly Game of Murder. I think I had told you that it's my favorite of my own books! I'm afraid I haven't read the Agata Stanford books. I did find an old one at a library sale called The Dorothy Parker Murder Case by George Baxt, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Thanks for writing!
J.J.