Xavier Elletson

elijah is a elevon year old boy first born in canada buxton. this book inspiered me that you have to work to get what you want. Elijah told me that you have earn desevre work hard to aceve greatness. this was a really ispirational and amazing book i would love to read it again.

To answer questions about Elijah of Buxton, please sign up.
Nova QuikSloth This was an amazing book that I read in my 7th grade english class. I would read it over and over and I can't believe that I hadn"t read it earlier! I love historical fiction and I adored the setting, perspective, and characters.
Susan Phillips I read this book every year to my 4th grade class- each time I read it I enjoy it more!
Rose Read it again. You will not regret that decision. Trust me. It is super inspirational.
Image for Elijah of Buxton