Joyce Robinson

This was an excellent book to read and I didn't want it to end. I used to own it, not sure who has it but Hope they pass it along. Through his description of experiences you get to understand a little about a different culture, hardships and determination.

Jan Priddy It's a lie, Mortenson is a fraud, and you shouldn't fall for it.
Alicia Jan exaggerates more than Mortenson. Nobody disputes that schools were built and Mortenson’s charity has done good things. The number of schools, and the number that are actually being used, are up for debate. See https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...
Patritia Richards Sometimes, I like to read a book because of the story. Whether it is fiction or non-fiction doesn't matter. I like your reference, Joyce, and look forward to reading for the reasons you mention in your comment. Thank you!
Image for Three Cups of Tea
by Greg Mortenson (Goodreads Author)