Phoenix Mariani

Hey, I need this book, this very minute, c'mon, what happened to Dorian, I N.E.E.D to know....

To answer questions about Queen of Shadows, please sign up.
Mirou First, you can be sure he is not going to die.
Second, turning him in a monster because of the collar may be a serious possibility but what would be instresting is seeing him fighting this curse. So I think, the fourth book will deal with that, the transformation of the Prince into a ruthless guy who would have experience the worse kind of torture, finally we would have a Bad-Ass Dorian !!!
Payton First if the whole 'Bad-Ass Dorian' thing happens, I would really like to see it.
Second, Sarah J. Mass is really mean for ending on a cliff hanger, and then (even though I know it takes a while to write a good book) waiting a year to release it!!!!!!! It is driving me insane!!!!
Image for Queen of Shadows
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)