Grace
Grace asked:

What do you think about the book, what are your opinions?

To answer questions about Never Fall Down, please sign up.
Sarah I actually really enjoyed the book. I understand what Dawn said, it was very gruesome and hard to handle at times, but I think that it was worth it. This book is based on true events, and it is important to know about our world and its history. People should know what happens during these genocidal events and then we can learn from them. You should know that these things actually happened to people and still happen to people in modern times. I understand how it is terrible to read about what people had to go through simply to survive through a day, but think of the people that actually had to live through these circumstances, it is pretty safe to say that they had to go through so much worse.
Dawn Iven I found the book to be extremely disturbing and hard to read. The graphic details of this book based on the true story of a young boy was more than I could handle. It left me physically ill at times. I understand these things really happened and people need to know about it, but it was just not something I could stomach.
Image for Never Fall Down