Sxe
Sxe asked:

Dear Goodreaders, I am looking for novels or biographies in the style of A Beautiful Mind. Historical fiction about mathematics or mathematicians. Any hints? Thanks! Sander

To answer questions about A Beautiful Mind, please sign up.
Shreyas Rao Perfect Rigor: A Genius and the Mathematical Breakthrough of a Lifetime by Masha Gessen.
Tony Fidanza Alan Turing: The Enigma (1983) by Andrew Hodges. You can start with that one.
Susan The Indian Clerk by David Leavitt - about G.H.Hardy and Srinivasa Ramanujan set in Cambridge during WW1
Walter Hi! Let me suggest you "La scomparsa di Majorana" by the Italian writer Leonardo Sciascia, but I don't know if an English translation exists. However while I was looking for other books on Ettore Majorana, the Italian physicist I found this one: "A Brilliant Darkness: The Extraordinary Life and Mysterious Disappearance of Ettore Majorana, the Troubled Genius of the Nuclear Age" by Joao Magueijo.
Image for A Beautiful Mind