Goodreads asked Rebecca Aguilera:

What are you currently working on?

Rebecca Aguilera I am currently working on my 2nd book, The Book of Rose. Look for it in 2015 and enjoy this teaser prologue:

"Death continues to find me. You may think that once Death has crossed your path once, that it would be easier the second, or third time around. Believe me when I tell you it is not. I have buried both my Mother and Father, have watched Death slowly sneak up on them, than snatch their last breaths away. Now that I’m experiencing Death again, you would think it would be easy for me to pick up the pieces that shattered and put them back together. However, it’s not, actually it’s harder. For Death is not knocking on my door, he is not taking me, even though I begged and pleaded for him to. Instead he has chosen my best friend, my love, my life. And for the second time in my life, I have lost everything. Death has taken everything from me and I am broken."