Emily
Emily asked:

I didn't really enjoy this book it was hard to get into and hard to relate to. I would not recommend it

To answer questions about The Bear, please sign up.
Chris That's not a question.
Becca ☾☁︎⋆ (PrettyLittleMemoirs.com) I think it would be hard to relate to a 2 and 5 year old, but I felt their emotions and struggle and I think that's what the story was all about. Anna's love for her parents.
Gayle i found this book a fascinating read and commend the author for the skill to relate how a 2 and 5 year old would think. highly recommend it!
Maxine I am finding it's heartbreaking. I am putting myself in five year old Anna's shoes and feeling what she is going through. I can only read a little of it at a time because I tend to read before bed and it makes me so sad. And a book that evokes emotions in me is a winner for me.
Judith Yes, no, maybe? What was your question?
Image for The Bear
by Claire Cameron (Goodreads Author)