Judy Holt
Judy Holt asked:

Does anyone else think this book was torture to read. I thought it would never end; the characters were all over the place and Icouldn't bond with any of them or care what happened to any of them. I can usually find at least one redeeming feature in a book but not this one.

To answer questions about The End of the Point, please sign up.
Jaclyn My feelings exactly, Judy and Val. This is one of the worst books I've ever attempted to read. I pushed to get through it but finally had to give it up when I got to a chapter that I thought must have been taken from some other book. Nothing matched with anything that I'd read that far, or was that just me?
Val Wilkerson Oh thank you!!! I am going to quit this dumb book, I am 50% thru it and feel the same way. I can't keep track of who is talking, I don't have a bond with anyone in the book. I quit. Thank you for saying what I feel too!
Image for The End of the Point
by Elizabeth Graver (Goodreads Author)