Goodreads asked Allie Palomino:

What are you currently working on?

Allie Palomino I am currently writing My Dark Beauty, Book 2 of the Vampire Race Wars Series.

In this book, we get to know Lucien and Sammy better. We first met them in My Dark Queen, as Xander's and Ellie's best friends. Now it's their turn to find love, but it won't be that easy. You saw some of Lucien's reluctance for a relationship in My Dark Queen. If you remember that scene in Xander's penthouse, Lucien was nervous when Xander asked him about a mate. It was subtle, but it was there. In My Dark Beauty, we find out why Lucien doesn't want the "proverbial ball and chain."

Can Sammy change Lucien's mind? Can she help him overcome his doubts and fears? And what about Sammy? Her past comes back to haunt her, too. Can she escape her stalker, or will her stalker finally get his hands on her? To add more to their troubles, because love is never easy, they come from different races, and **SMALL SPOILER**, her brother does not like it, or Lucien, one bit.

Can Lucien and Sammy help one another conquer the demons of their past, while facing problems with her brother, her stalker, and Rjordin? Poor Lucien...he has no idea what awaits him.

Get ready to read the unleashing of all that raging alpha male! Lucien is not as calm and collected as he pretends to be! (biting nails)

Allie Palomino
8 followers