Greg Jolley
Greg Jolley asked:

Jame's Elroy is one of the few, rare authors who I can readily suggest and recommend without opening a current page. In fact, I think this is the only time I have done so. I suggest that everyone take the walk on the wild side in Mr. Elroy's worlds. From my perspective, his work and his voice and his stories are musical; jazz, specifically. And a wonder. My copy is is orderd. That's my two cents. Yours?

To answer questions about Perfidia, please sign up.
Paul I haven't read any of his books in 20 years, so I have to admit that I don't remember much except that I enjoyed the ones I read. As I said in my review, I wish I had read it in the summer when I have more time to read. There's so much going on that I felt lost much of the time. I agree that his style is fun and spontaneous, jazz-like, even when he's writing about horribly cruel events.
Image for Perfidia