Eirwen Powditch-remick
Eirwen Powditch-remick asked Robert Bruce Stewart:

I was only a couple of chapters into Kalorama Shakedown and thought 'this author is as funny as PG Wodehouse'. Then I read that he was one of your influences. Am still reading but I am so happy to 'discover' a brand new series of fiction to enjoy in the future. Love the allusions to Sherlock Holmes. But why can't I find a Wikipedia page for you? Eirwen

Robert Bruce Stewart
Eirwen,

I was so flattered by your question, I thought it necessary to mull over an appropriate response. While I was mulling, I came across this passage in The Luck of the Bodkins:

In private life, Lottie Blossom tended to substitute for wistfulness and pathos a sort of “Passed-For-Adults-Only” joviality which expressed itself outwardly in a brilliant and challenging smile, and inwardly and spiritually in her practice of keeping alligators in wickerwork baskets and asking unsuspecting strangers to lift the lid.

…and that brought me back to earth. I suppose Wodehouse will always be the unattainable goal.

As for the Wikipedia page, I think I’ll leave that to Emmie. (Without an ample infusion of fantasy, it would be far too dull.)