Jason
Jason asked Ryan Leone:

Are you working on a new book? Are you willing to give any hints on what it is about?

Ryan Leone Writing has become more difficult as I've gotten sober, there's a stronger degree of perfectionism. I sit down to write and am never happy with what I'm writing. When I was high I could write for hours at a time and think I was creating the most top notch shit around, even if I wasn't. Heroin didn't make me more creative but it made me care less, allowing me to get more writing done. I'm currently working on a second novel about lucid dreaming and prison. I have the framework in my mind and have started the rudimentary outline. I'm going for a much darker tone than Wasting Talent. I'm just finding it much more difficult to get productive writing sessions down now.