Babel
Babel asked:

how bad did this book suck? like on a scale of one to someone opened the air lock hatch while orbiting a black hole at a less than safe distance, while on fire asking for a right handed fork.

To answer questions about Beautiful Bastard, please sign up.
G. M. Knock On the scale of 1 to dying in space, I think this book falls under peeling the skin off your own eyeballs with a rusty potato peeler.
Jacquie ♡ I actually enjoyed this and would probably read it again. I respect your opinion though.
Laura Beth I don't understand why it's rated so highly and why it was on the 100 Greatest Valentine's Reads List - along with books like Gone With the Wind and some really good authors. I read it based on those two items and am really p.o.ed.
Annie This book sucked like a blowjob being given by a shark.... on.... meth.....
Fiorela Wow. That's a really mean comment. I don't like saying a book is good or bad because it's more about your taste. For me it worked. It has a lot of negative reviews but many positive ones as well so I'd read pros and cons and see if it is something you'd like or not.
Jo I agree. A privileged jerk who treats employees like dirt 'cause he's a "perfectionist". A woman who loathes this gorgeous looking man but lets him do whatever he likes to her, whenever and wherever he likes. After each encounter she reverts to a petulant teenager, yeah, really romantic! I only read 84 pages, not wasting any more time on this rubbish.
Dinna Burns It really would depend on the person, for me I loved it. I love the whole series and now starting the other series that they write. But again it is just an opinion but I would definitely recommend it for someone to read.
Christine Babel, Do you review books for a living because you concise, straight-to-the-point words had some rice and ceviche coming out my nose and Vinegar is not an easy condiment to recover from. Very funny and I will avoid this book like its a black hole.
Image for Beautiful Bastard
by Christina Lauren (Goodreads Author)