Babel
Babel asked:

how bad did this book suck? like on a scale of one to someone opened the air lock hatch while orbiting a black hole at a less than safe distance, while on fire asking for a right handed fork.

To answer questions about Beautiful Bastard, please sign up.
G. M. Knock On the scale of 1 to dying in space, I think this book falls under peeling the skin off your own eyeballs with a rusty potato peeler.
Laura Beth I don't understand why it's rated so highly and why it was on the 100 Greatest Valentine's Reads List - along with books like Gone With the Wind and some really good authors. I read it based on those two items and am really p.o.ed.
Jacquie ♡ I actually enjoyed this and would probably read it again. I respect your opinion though.
Annie This book sucked like a blowjob being given by a shark.... on.... meth.....
Jo I agree. A privileged jerk who treats employees like dirt 'cause he's a "perfectionist". A woman who loathes this gorgeous looking man but lets him do whatever he likes to her, whenever and wherever he likes. After each encounter she reverts to a petulant teenager, yeah, really romantic! I only read 84 pages, not wasting any more time on this rubbish.
Christine Babel, Do you review books for a living because you concise, straight-to-the-point words had some rice and ceviche coming out my nose and Vinegar is not an easy condiment to recover from. Very funny and I will avoid this book like its a black hole.
Fiorela Wow. That's a really mean comment. I don't like saying a book is good or bad because it's more about your taste. For me it worked. It has a lot of negative reviews but many positive ones as well so I'd read pros and cons and see if it is something you'd like or not.
Dinna Burns It really would depend on the person, for me I loved it. I love the whole series and now starting the other series that they write. But again it is just an opinion but I would definitely recommend it for someone to read.
Image for Beautiful Bastard
by Christina Lauren (Goodreads Author)