Maya Netto
Maya Netto asked:

Is this book child friendly?

To answer questions about One Tuesday Morning, please sign up.
Kevin Kern There are many books about 9/11 written strictly for youth & teens, that are much more child friendly then this one. I found them all on this site search.
Majlinda Rusi I've read up to page 135 and it's disturbing to know this happened. It hits the core and it makes me emotional with each passing page. I would say if, as a parent, you are ok with your child reading through the actual pains of what the attack brought, this book will be great for them to read however if you're a parent (or teacher or whatever the relationship with the child) who wants to protect your child from the truth and the pain of that day this book will be a tough one to approve of. It's a great book and written well. It does gear towards a Christian stand point and speaks of Jesus, the Lord and the Bible. It can certainly strengthen ones faith and beliefs. My suggestion is read it yourself and see how you feel before allowing a child to dig into this read. Personally I would certainly allow my child to read this book and I would actually encourage him to do so.
Image for One Tuesday Morning
by Karen Kingsbury (Goodreads Author)