Zeke
Zeke asked Jennifer E. Smith:

Are you a Nerdfighter?

Jennifer E. Smith Yes! I've been a Nerdfighter since the very beginning. After reading Looking for Alaska, I stumbled across Brotherhood 2.0 back in February of 2007, just a few weeks after John and Hank had started doing the videos, and I've been watching ever since.

It was John's book that led me there, but it was everything else – the jokes, the community, the passion for making the world a better place – that kept me coming back, day after day, week after week, year after year.

It's been amazing to see this movement grow and expand and make a real difference in the world, and I feel very proud to be a small part of it. So yes, I am absolutely a Nerdfighter. DFTBA!